Central M.S. Athletic Department
Game Summaries & Headlines.
Good afternoon parents!!
We have a had few updates and wanted to share with all of you.
- Spring Football Practice for our 8th Central athletes begins Wednesday, May 15th at Mustang North.
(7th Grade will not be doing Spring Football this year)
- Softball tryouts will continue Wednesday (15th) and Thursday (16th) at the MHS field from 4-5:30 pm
- Volleyball will be hosting another parent meeting next Thursday, May 23rd at 7pm at Mustang North
- If you child is interested in being a manager of any of the fall sports there are forms in your child’s current school’s office. These forms are due to the main office of their building by next Monday the 20th
- Summer Camps are quickly approaching and we encourage all athletes to get involved in any of these camps to help improved the individual skills.
- Please make sure your child has signed up for the Remind Me classes to the sports they plan on participating in. This is the best way to get updates and communicate with their coaches.
- Lastly if your child did not get a chance to go to physical day last week and plans on participating in sports next year please get this completed as well as all the Rank One Forms listed in the attachment below.
For all camp flyers go to: https://mustangbroncos.org/main/teamcamps/id/3780036/seasonId/4465335
Click on download image to the right of each camp and it will pull up the flyer.
REMIND ME SIGN UP INFO -TEXT CODES BELOW TO 81010
7th Football - @mc7thfb
8th Football - @mcms8thgra
Softball - @mustangcen
Volleyball - @mcmsvball
Cross Country- @mcmscros
7th Boys Basketball - @mcms7bb
7th Girls Basketball - @mcms7gbb
8th Boys Basketball - @mcms8bbb
8th Girls Basketball - @mcms8gbb
Wrestling - @mcmswrstle
Boys Track - @mcmsbtrac
Girls Track - @mcmsgtrac
Boys Tennis - @mcmsbten
Girls Tennis - @mcmsgten
Boys Golf - @mcmsbglf
Girls Golf - @mcmsgglf
RANK ONE FORMS
CLICK ON: Rank One Sport Tab @ top of home page
CLICK ON: link provided
CLICK ON: “Start Online Forms”
Complete and Submit:
Again thank you for all your patience and please help us spread this word with any parents of children attending Central next year.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
~ Don’t Limit Your Challenges, Challenge Your Limits~
Director of Athletics
Mustang Central Middle School